The Montessori School of Shanghai
The Montessori School of Shanghai, seeks talented, English speaking Infant and Toddler and Early Childhood teachers who hold an AMI Montessori credential or a credential from a MACTE accredited training center. Accredited Montessori School of Shanghai, is located on 4 beautifully designed campuses serving children from infancy through early childhood.
The school community is internationally diverse and naturally steeped in Chinese culture. Montessori School of Shanghai has been serving Shanghai communities since 2005 and is managed by a team of experienced, highly professional administrators and faculty from around the world. MSS is the perfect place to share your talents with inquisitive children, receptive parents and professional colleagues.
TEACHING POSITIONS FOR 2019-2020:
- Infant & Toddler (1.5-3)
- Early Childhood (3-6)
- Leadership and mentorship positions
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- AMI credential or MACTE credential
- Proficient written and oral English
- Montessori teaching experience preferred
- Minimum 3 year commitment
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Housing allowance, annual roundtrip ticket,
- Medical/ accidental insurance
- Holiday leave and Summer vacation included with 12 month salary payment plan
- Professional training and career development opportunities
CHINESE BILINGUAL PRINCIPAL fluent in written and spoken Chinese, fluent in spoken English. Solid experience in building cohesive learning communities that align with the Chinese standards plus Montessori philosophy. Candidate will lead one of the established MSS campuses with the support of an International English-speaking Montessori Academic Director.
- 3-5 years teaching experience in Early Years (preferably Montessori)
- Bachelor Degree (minimum)
- Experience preparing annual Chinese government review reports
- References that support required performance
Competitive salary and benefits.