Ladybird Montessori Nursery are currently recruiting Montessori staff of all levels at this brand new, Ofsted Registered Nursery
Location: Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Salary: Competitive Salary based upon experience
Start Date: November 2018
Ladybird Montessori Nursery is looking for inspirational, professional and dedicated nursery staff to work alongside our supportive, leadership team to implement and develop exceptional care at this brand new nursery.
The role will allow you to provide and create a stimulating and educational environment for all children, whilst teaching and implementing the Montessori philosophy. You must have a love of young children, knowledge of the Montessori ethos and must be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Applicants should have:
• Minimum Level 3 Early Years qualification or equivalent
• Montessori Qualification
• Motivated and reliable
• Passionate about Early Years
• Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
Desirable for Management roles :
• Minimum 2 years Management experience
• Experience of achieving a “Good” or “Outstanding” Ofsted result
• Experience setting up a new nursery (Desirable)
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
• Competitive salaries
• Opportunities for progression within the nursery group
• Brand new, well-designed facilities for staff and children
• Great Resources for your setting
• A fantastic support network
• Pension Scheme
• Generous holiday allowance
• Assistance with relocation +/- accommodation for new graduates
We have a commitment to all staff to support and extend their professional practice and knowledge, and will provide ongoing training, as well as a supportive and friendly working environment.
We are conveniently located near both regional train stations as well as well serviced bus routes
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Ladybird Montessori Nursery Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.