Montessori Córdoba International School offers vacancies for an Elementary Guide, a Children’s House guide or assistant and an Infant Community Guide for our expanding school in the beautiful Andalusian city of Córdoba, Spain.
- · Dedicated and passionate Montessori professional
- · Working visa for EU
- · Cheerful, positive nature
- · Montessori qualifications
- · Experience preferred but not essential
- · Comfortable salary including child school places
- · Full healthcare and social security provision
- · Help settling in and finding accommodation
- · Friendly and supportive environment
- · Peaceful outdoor spaces
- · Beautiful, fully equipped Montessori Environments
Please submit applications (Cover letter and CV) to:
Nido is looking for teachers and assistants for early years all the way to primary for a very ambitious project Barcelona has seen in recent years.
This new project requires a dynamic and knowledgeable team of people. Teachers must have a fluent level of English, hold an AMI diploma, a teaching qualification valid in the British System and at least two years teaching experience in the British education system.
Assistants should have at least one year demonstrable experience working in an AMI Montessori environment or an assistants AMI qualification.
References required. Please send your CV and a cover letter.
Gran de Gracia 221, 08012, Barcelona ,Tel: (+34) 935 46 83 46