Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery School
Position: Montessori Teacher
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Montessori Teacher who has a strong passion for providing quality childcare and a healthy learning environment for all children. They must be reliable, self-motivated, flexible, and have the children’s best interests at heart.
The candidate must be Montessori qualified, committed and professional.
This is a full-time role (flexible shifts between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm, usually about 41 hours per week) .
Key responsibilities will include:
Key Attributes of an applicant include:
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of all children
- Adherence to all the nursery’s policies and procedures.
- Taking on Key Person responsibilities including: tracking children’s progress, observing, planning and implementing the skills development of the children in accordance with the Montessori and EYFS Curriculum.
- Liaising with and forming strong partnerships with parents/carers, including taking part in developmental progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents/carers.
- Organised, reliable and a good communicator, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of planning, observation, assessment and evaluation.
- Ability to work together with other team members to create a fun, stimulating/engaging and welcoming Montessori environment both indoors and outdoors.
- A team player actively participating in day to day activities and identifying areas of improvement within the nursery.
- Creative and keen to use creativity and initiative around the nursery and a willingness to be involved in extracurricular activities and events.
- A caring and nurturing attitude towards children to bring out the best in them.
- Passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare.
- Willingness to access in-house and external training and career development opportunities.
- Montessori Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid Qualification
- Basic Safeguarding Level 2
- Food Hygiene Level 2
Position available from: August/September 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
If you are offered the position:
You will undergo a 6-month probationary period.
You will be provided with a free DBS check and uniform.
Please apply by emailing your CV/Resume for the attention of Kate Walker at email@example.com
Leavesden Montessori House (Watford)
Position: 3-6 Montessori Directress and 0-3/3-6 Montessori Assistant
As we are currently experiencing strong demand at Leavesden Montessori House we have additional vacancies for the following team members:
Newly qualified or Experienced Montessori Director/Directress for either 0-3 or 3-6 age groups
0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Assistant for both our Infant Community and Casa rooms
Based in Watford minutes away from London by train.
Fully committed, enthusiastic hardworking individuals required.
Need to have a Positive, reflective and flexible attitude
Working knowledge of the application of Montessori principles
Only EU applications considered.
For the right candidates, a very competitive salary package will be offered which includes private health care, hot lunches, healthy snacks, supporting for further training.
Leavesden Montessori House is recognised as exceptional and have had strong positive feedback from the parents. Recruitment is done throughout the year. Additional details available upon receipt of application.
Leavesden Montessori House
Phone: 01923 801331 Mobile: 07962 058712