Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery
Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery is an independent privately-owned Montessori Nursery located in East Cheshire (SK9 2BU). The nursery is registered for 32 children aged from babies to five-year olds and strictly adopts the Montessori method of teaching.
Our philosophy is to create a secure, respectful, relaxed, happy, and homely atmosphere for families and children and the staff to work in too.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our nursery as we are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Manager with strong positive management experience to join our friendly and professional team. Our managers are leaders and team motivators, they are always striving for the best practice in childcare and development in line with the Montessori curriculum as well as the statutory requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ability to maintain the Montessori philosophy and ethos in all aspects of running the nursery.
- A strong leader who role models’ good practice and able to direct and support staff
- Adaptable to the needs of the nursery and organisation
- Ability to build strong nurturing relationships with the nursery team
- Able to promote the aims and objectives of the nursery, monitoring and reviewing our provision
- Able to use a coaching approach when addressing continuous professional development of staff and plan a training strategy for students, apprentices, and staff.
- Provide safe, high quality education and care for Early Years children.
- Work alongside parents/carers to achieve full integration within the nursery, liaising with and supporting parents/carers and other family members.Able to identify the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social developmental needs of all children, including those with special needs, and offering support and relevant developmental opportunities for all children to reach their true potential.
- Managing and chairing monthly staff meetings and training sessions.
- Managing open days and parent workshops
- Ensuring all OFSTED compliance documentation is regularly updated and accurate.
- Strong desire to influence positive change.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role or an experienced Room Leader seeking promotion.
- Degree in Early Years or Montessori Diploma (Desired)
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED standards.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people management skills
Negotiable depending on experience
Please apply by emailing your CV/Resume to: email@example.com
Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery School
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Montessori Directress who has a strong passion for providing quality childcare and a healthy learning environment for all children. They must be reliable, self-motivated, flexible, and have the children’s best interests at heart.
The candidate must be Montessori qualified, committed and professional.
This is a full-time role (flexible shifts between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm, usually about 41 hours per week).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of all children
- Adherence to all the nursery’s policies and procedures.
- Taking on Key Person responsibilities including tracking children’s progress, observing, planning and implementing the skills development of the children in accordance with the Montessori and EYFS Curriculum.
- Liaising with and forming strong partnerships with parents/carers, including taking part in developmental progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents/carers.
Key Attributes of an applicant include:
- Organised, reliable and a good communicator, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of planning, observation, assessment and evaluation.
- Ability to work together with other team members to create a fun, stimulating/engaging and welcoming Montessori environment both indoors and outdoors.
- A team player actively participating in day to day activities and identifying areas of improvement within the nursery.
- Creative and keen to use creativity and initiative around the nursery and a willingness to be involved in extracurricular activities and events.
- A caring and nurturing attitude towards children to bring out the best in them.
- Passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare.
- Willingness to access in-house and external training and career development opportunities.
- Montessori Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid Qualification
- Basic Safeguarding Level 2
- Food Hygiene Level 2
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Subject to experience and qualifications
If you are offered the position:
- You will undergo a 6-month probationary period.
- You will be provided with a free DBS check.
Please apply by emailing your CV/Resume for the attention of Kate Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org