Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery School
Position: Montessori Teacher
We are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Montessori Teacher who has a strong passion for providing quality childcare and a healthy learning environment for all children. They must be reliable, self-motivated, flexible, and have the children’s best interests at heart.
The candidate must be Montessori qualified, committed and professional.
This is a full-time role (flexible shifts between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm, usually about 41 hours per week) .
Key responsibilities will include:
Key Attributes of an applicant include:
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of all children
- Adherence to all the nursery’s policies and procedures.
- Taking on Key Person responsibilities including: tracking children’s progress, observing, planning and implementing the skills development of the children in accordance with the Montessori and EYFS Curriculum.
- Liaising with and forming strong partnerships with parents/carers, including taking part in developmental progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents/carers.
- Organised, reliable and a good communicator, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of planning, observation, assessment and evaluation.
- Ability to work together with other team members to create a fun, stimulating/engaging and welcoming Montessori environment both indoors and outdoors.
- A team player actively participating in day to day activities and identifying areas of improvement within the nursery.
- Creative and keen to use creativity and initiative around the nursery and a willingness to be involved in extracurricular activities and events.
- A caring and nurturing attitude towards children to bring out the best in them.
- Passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare.
- Willingness to access in-house and external training and career development opportunities.
- Montessori Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid Qualification
- Basic Safeguarding Level 2
- Food Hygiene Level 2
Position available from: August/September 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
If you are offered the position:
You will undergo a 6-month probationary period.
You will be provided with a free DBS check and uniform.
Please apply by emailing your CV/Resume for the attention of Kate Walker at email@example.com