Montessori Head of Nursery
London SE21 Herne Hill/Dulwich
Full time, permanent role, all year round
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Under the Willow a happy Montessori nursery in SE London, is expanding and we are looking for a Head of Nursery who can take us to the next stage.
Our ambitions for how it feels to work at Under the Willow can be summed up very simply: we want you to be happy and fulfilled every day.
First and foremost, that means that we make sure you are clear on what is expected of you in your role, that you have everything you need to make sure you are capable of doing it, and that you are supported by the owner. It also means that our nursery is a place where you can continue to grow your career. We recognise the great contributions our people make, and we celebrate the things that make each of us and our children unique.
We know that our team is our most important and valuable resource, so you can benefit from:
- A Generous Salary
- Four longer days and a day off each week
- Lots of opportunity for CPD
- Generous holiday allowance
- A friendly, happy and welcoming environment
The right candidate will have:
- 2-3 years management experience working with a Montessori setting
- The ability to lead, motivate and support your team to deliver high quality practice within our nursery
- Montessori Diploma in childcare
- Strong knowledge of the Montessori philosophy and curriculum
- Strong knowledge the EYFS and safeguarding procedures
Under the Willow is in an eco-friendly purpose-built nursery, with lots of leafy outdoor space.
Travel is easy from Brixton Tube or Herne Hill Station and there are lots of buses.
Our team is warm and welcoming, we are passionate about childcare.
Our children are aged from 3 months to 5 years and we work hard to give the children with us a happy and productive day.
We are a happy Montessori nursery in South East London and we would love to hear from you about leading our team of talented professionals.