MONTESSORI TEACHERS URGENTLY REQUIRED
Qualifications for Positions:
- Diploma Infant Community (0-3)
- Diploma Children’s House (3 – 6)
- Assistants to Infancy (0-3)
- Assistant to Children’s House
Location: London SE24
Hours: 7.30am to 5.30pm or 8am to 6pm (Full time)
Wages: From 22K – 26K depending on experience and qualification for qualified staff
Sponsorship available from Tier 4 to Tier 2 Unrestricted in the UK or Restricted for Montessori Teacher from Overseas (Qualified Montessori Teachers only)
Applicants will be responsible for their Tier 2 General Visa. Employer will pay their fees plus legal cost only.
- Applicant will demonstrate expertise in creating, developing and implementing core lesson plans to meet the individual and specific emotional, educational, social and cognitive requirements of toddlers/preschool.
- To use education based on set lesson plans to motivate and stimulate children.
- Accurate record keeping of children's development and monitor children's progress as a group and one-on-one involvement in child - centred activities.
- To work in partnership with parents/Carer. Deep insight into organising each day's activities that provides children with varieties of experiences, opportunities aimed at developing children's curiosity, initiative and problem - solving skills.
- Knowledge: EYFS Framework, Safeguarding, Safer Recruitment and Health/Safety procedures very essential.
Persons Specification: Patience, loving, well organised, excellent communicator, flexible, excellent ability to observe children, good role Model, a good leader, curious and to monitor that the classroom is maintained at all times. Applicant must trust the Montessori Method.
DBS, references highly essential
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org