The Butterfly Preschool Wimbledon Montessori
Position: Montessori Directress
Hours: Part time / Term time (5 days a week, 8am -1 pm). Availability for 1 afternoon will be an advantage.
Location: Wimbledon, South West London
We are a well-established Montessori nursery in the heart of Wimbledon with a large outdoor area. We work with children aged 2-5 years. We are looking for a qualified Montessori teacher to join our professional team from April 2020.
- Making sure learning journeys for key children are up-to-date; this will include snap shot observations as well as photo or long observations.
- Montessori planning and presentations for key children
- Monitor and track children’s progress
- Theme planning including setting up age-appropriate resources/activities, always thinking of next steps for children
- Termly reports and parent meetings
- Attendance of staff meetings
- Input into how the preschool is run and putting across new ideas to management
- Ensuring children flourish in a secure environment and implement nursery safeguarding policies
- Knowledge of the Montessori philosophy and the EYFS.
- Applicants need to hold a Montessori qualification, although nursery experience is not essential
- Enthusiastic, motivated and able to work well in a team Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Term time only- 8am-1pm. Availability to do one or more afternoon sessions will be an advantage.
Pay would be £13 - £15 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply with a current CV
emailed to email@example.com
St Mark’s Church, St Mark’s Place, Wimbledon, SW19 7HD
MONTESSORI TEACHERS URGENTLY REQUIRED
Qualifications for Positions:
- Diploma Infant Community (0-3)
- Diploma Children’s House (3 – 6)
- Assistants to Infancy (0-3)
- Assistant to Children’s House
Location: London SE24
Hours: 7.30am to 5.30pm or 8am to 6pm (Full time)
Wages: From 22K – 26K depending on experience and qualification for qualified staff
Sponsorship available from Tier 4 to Tier 2 Unrestricted in the UK or Restricted for Montessori Teacher from Overseas (Qualified Montessori Teachers only)
Applicants will be responsible for their Tier 2 General Visa. Employer will pay their fees plus legal cost only.
- Applicant will demonstrate expertise in creating, developing and implementing core lesson plans to meet the individual and specific emotional, educational, social and cognitive requirements of toddlers/preschool.
- To use education based on set lesson plans to motivate and stimulate children.
- Accurate record keeping of children's development and monitor children's progress as a group and one-on-one involvement in child - centred activities.
- To work in partnership with parents/Carer. Deep insight into organising each day's activities that provides children with varieties of experiences, opportunities aimed at developing children's curiosity, initiative and problem - solving skills.
- Knowledge: EYFS Framework, Safeguarding, Safer Recruitment and Health/Safety procedures very essential.
Persons Specification: Patience, loving, well organised, excellent communicator, flexible, excellent ability to observe children, good role Model, a good leader, curious and to monitor that the classroom is maintained at all times. Applicant must trust the Montessori Method.
DBS, references highly essential
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org