Ladybird Montessori School, Highgate, are looking for a enthusiastic passionate pre-school teacher to join our expanding friendly team. We are a long established pre-school with an excellent reputation tucked away in Highgate with a delightful on-site Forest School. We offer a stimulating environment where children can grow and prosper.
We are looking for a qualified Montessori teacher/ recently qualified or a cache level 3/4 with enthusiasm and a passion for working with small children. Our hours are 8am to 3pm three days a week and Monday and Thursday until 1pm. Term time only.
Purpose of the Job:
To work as the key person to a small group and be a happy member of our school team under the direction of the manager. Provide safe, high quality education and care for young children. To maintain a stimulating, enjoyable and enriching lesson planning.
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum and key children.
- To help set up the classroom for the daily activities and to help tidy away at the end of the day, ensuring that at the school, all toys and equipment are clean and safe at all times.
- To act as a key person to a small group of children, leasing closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
- To advise the manager of any concerns e.g. over children, child protection, parents/carers or the safety of equipment, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- To be aware of any special needs a child may have and to familiarise oneself with relevant play and learning plans.
- To teach children and prepare them for school, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
- To attend training courses as required.
- To keep complete confidentiality regarding information about the children, their families or other staff members which is required as part of your role.
- To keep up-to-date with current good practice.
- To understate any other reasonable duties as directed by the school manager, in accordance with the school business objectives.
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Willingness to learn.
- Montessori Diploma or CACHE Level 3 Certificate in pre-school practice or equivalent.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
- Previous experience of working with pre-school aged children.
- Friendly, flexible approach.
- Health clearance for the job.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to able to use your own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills including good command of spoken and written English.
We offer fully paid term time holidays with a competitive salary. A parking permit, pension scheme and strong in house and external training. A strong and supportive management team along with a supportive, friendly, welcoming team of teachers.To apply:
Position: 0-3 and 3-6 AMI Montessori Trained Guide
We have the following vacancies at the Leavesden Montessori House for 2021:
Based in Watford and minutes away from London by train.
Fully committed, enthusiastic hardworking and practical individuals required.
Need to have a Positive, reflective and flexible attitude
Working knowledge of the application of Montessori principles and
For the right candidates, a competitive salary package will be offered which includes hot lunches, healthy snacks, quality in house training and support for further training.
Leavesden Montessori House is recognised as exceptional and has had strong positive feedback from the parents.
Recruitment is done throughout the year. Additional details will be available upon receipt of your application.
Leavesden Montessori House
Phone: 01923 801331
Qualified Montessori teacher for Part Time / Full time position
To be considered for this role it is essential that you must:
Location: Gaddesden Row, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Hours: 35 Hours week
Salary: £10 - £12 Per Hour
Work in the Classroom with children from the age of 1 to 4 years.
Work as part of the staff team to ensure the efficient running of the nursery school.
Individually implement and plan activities using My Montessori Child for key children according to their next steps to ensure continuous provision
Plan, implement and review activities to support each child to work towards the EYFS Early Learning Goals
Consistently observe each child to provide a stimulating and fun environment according to their individual needs, stage of development and current interests
Deliver a Montessori education through the presentations of equipment in each area of the Montessori curriculum
To uphold the Montessori philosophy in the daily activities within the setting
Persons Specification: Able to always use initiative and exercise integrity
To apply you must have:
Please contact: email@example.com
Camilla - 07866310044