Ladybird Montessori School, Highgate, are looking for a enthusiastic passionate pre-school teacher to join our expanding friendly team. We are a long established pre-school with an excellent reputation tucked away in Highgate with a delightful on-site Forest School. We offer a stimulating environment where children can grow and prosper.
We are looking for a qualified Montessori teacher/ recently qualified or a cache level 3/4 with enthusiasm and a passion for working with small children. Our hours are 8am to 3pm three days a week and Monday and Thursday until 1pm. Term time only.
Purpose of the Job:
To work as the key person to a small group and be a happy member of our school team under the direction of the manager. Provide safe, high quality education and care for young children. To maintain a stimulating, enjoyable and enriching lesson planning.
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum and key children.
- To help set up the classroom for the daily activities and to help tidy away at the end of the day, ensuring that at the school, all toys and equipment are clean and safe at all times.
- To act as a key person to a small group of children, leasing closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
- To advise the manager of any concerns e.g. over children, child protection, parents/carers or the safety of equipment, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- To be aware of any special needs a child may have and to familiarise oneself with relevant play and learning plans.
- To teach children and prepare them for school, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
- To attend training courses as required.
- To keep complete confidentiality regarding information about the children, their families or other staff members which is required as part of your role.
- To keep up-to-date with current good practice.
- To understate any other reasonable duties as directed by the school manager, in accordance with the school business objectives.
Skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Willingness to learn.
- Montessori Diploma or CACHE Level 3 Certificate in pre-school practice or equivalent.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
- Previous experience of working with pre-school aged children.
- Friendly, flexible approach.
- Health clearance for the job.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to able to use your own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills including good command of spoken and written English.
We offer fully paid term time holidays with a competitive salary. A parking permit, pension scheme and strong in house and external training. A strong and supportive management team along with a supportive, friendly, welcoming team of teachers.
For further details and to apply please visit:
Ladybird Montessori School
Start your Rainbow journey today!
Rainbow Montessori School is a lovely set of nurseries based around North West London (West Hampstead and Queens Park).
We are one of the longest established Montessori schools in the UK (est. 1982) with a passion and dedication to the Montessori Method in its true sense.
Rainbow Montessori Nurseries are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and dedicated Full-time Montessori Teacher.
Must hold a suitable Montessori Qualification with good knowledge of EYFS.
Salary will depend on Qualifications and Experience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
For further details and to apply please contact :
0207 328 8986
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Leavesden Montessori House
Position: 3-6 Montessori Directress and 0-3/3-6 Montessori Assistant
We have the following vacancies at the Leavesden Montessori House:
- Newly qualified or Experienced Montessori Director/Directress for both 0-3 or 3-6 age groups
- 0-3 Montessori Assistant for Maternity Cover
Based in Watford and minutes away from London by train.
Fully committed, enthusiastic hardworking individuals required. Need to have a Positive, reflective and flexible attitude Working knowledge of the application of Montessori principles EYFS knowledge.
For the right candidates, a very competitive salary package will be offered which includes private health care, hot lunches, healthy snacks, quality in house training and support for further training.
Leavesden Montessori House is recognised as exceptional and has had strong positive feedback from the parents.
Recruitment is done throughout the year. Additional details will be available upon receipt of your application.
Leavesden Montessori House
Phone: 01923 801331
Mobile: 07962 058712