Start your Rainbow journey today!
Rainbow Montessori School is a lovely set of nurseries based around North West London (West Hampstead and Queens Park).
We are one of the longest established Montessori schools in the UK (est. 1982) with a passion and dedication to the Montessori Method in its true sense.
Rainbow Montessori Nurseries are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and dedicated Full-time Montessori Teacher.
Must hold a suitable Montessori Qualification with good knowledge of EYFS.
Salary will depend on Qualifications and Experience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
For further details and to apply please contact :
0207 328 8986
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team is key to Newpark's success and we deeply appreciate our staff's dedication, reliability and hard-work to provide children, parents and colleagues with exceptional care and attention.
We carefully select our Staff not only by qualification, but also by aptitude for the job. We look for a high calibre Montessori Classroom Assistant/ Montessori Teacher who is sensitive, kind, compassionate, and who has a genuine enthusiasm and love for children.
Job Title: Montessori Classroom Assistant/ Montessori Teacher
Location: SW18 (Wandsworth)
This is a full time (4 days/week, 10 hours/ day), permanent role, all year round.
- Excellent training & career progression, including AMI Montessori Diploma
- Benefits such as: Extra holiday awarded for good levels of attendance, loyalty bonuses awarded for length of service, Workplace pension, staff parties, paid lunchbreaks
- A lovely workplace with talented and approachable managers and welcoming Newparkers
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full and relevant Early Years Qualification – Essential
- Experience working with children under 5 – Essential
- Fluent English - Essential
- A flexible approach
- Be creative and have the ability to implement daily activities with the children
- Support diversity, equality and inclusion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work in partnership with other staff members
- Prepared to complete a DBS check and provide written references
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children & their needs
CVs to: email@example.com
Newpark Childcare is an equal opportunities employer. We also are committed to safeguarding children, therefore all applicants will be carefully vetted and subject to reference and suitability checks, including DBS enhanced disclosure.