Our team is key to Newpark's success and we deeply appreciate our staff's dedication, reliability and hard-work to provide children, parents and colleagues with exceptional care and attention.
We carefully select our Staff not only by qualification, but also by aptitude for the job. We look for a high calibre Montessori Classroom Assistant/ Montessori Teacher who is sensitive, kind, compassionate, and who has a genuine enthusiasm and love for children.
Job Title: Montessori Classroom Assistant/ Montessori Teacher
Location: SW18 (Wandsworth)
This is a full time (4 days/week, 10 hours/ day), permanent role, all year round.
- Excellent training & career progression, including AMI Montessori Diploma
- Benefits such as: Extra holiday awarded for good levels of attendance, loyalty bonuses awarded for length of service, Workplace pension, staff parties, paid lunchbreaks
- A lovely workplace with talented and approachable managers and welcoming Newparkers
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full and relevant Early Years Qualification – Essential
- Experience working with children under 5 – Essential
- Fluent English - Essential
- A flexible approach
- Be creative and have the ability to implement daily activities with the children
- Support diversity, equality and inclusion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work in partnership with other staff members
- Prepared to complete a DBS check and provide written references
- Be naturally warm and respectful towards children & their needs
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newpark Childcare is an equal opportunities employer. We also are committed to safeguarding children, therefore all applicants will be carefully vetted and subject to reference and suitability checks, including DBS enhanced disclosure.
The Maria Montessori School
The Maria Montessori School is the exemplar school of the Maria Montessori Institute. Catering for children between the ages of 2 and 12 years the school is based across various sites in North West and West London, UK.
With a 50 year tradition of AMI Montessori as both a school and training institute, we are deeply committed to Montessori’s vision for the child.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Head of School to provide leadership and cultivate a flourishing school community of children, parents and staff from September 2019. The successful candidate will hold an AMI Diploma for at least one level, have leadership experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills and a positive, energetic approach to problem solving, combined with a flair for team building.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member of an historic organisation that is a focal point and resource centre for Montessori education in the UK through schools, training, parental and other forms of outreach. Interested candidates should request an application form from Jacqui Alexander at email@example.com.